With a clear weather window in sight, John and team are setting of for the summit with the following schedule planned:
- July 17th: K2BC > C1 (20,000’)
- July 18th: C1 > C2 (22,000’)
- July 19th: C2 > C3 (24,000’)
- July 20th: C3 > C4 (25,000’)
- July 22nd: C4 > Summit (28,251’) > C3 or C2 (Sat Morning PST)
- July 23rd: C3 or C2 > K2BC
Join John along his journey by tracking his GPS location and reading his live journal updates.
The human body is an incredible creation and one that we often apply our own perceived limits to. It took me 23 years to test my perceived limits and I have not looked back since.
It is my hope that you will join me on my adventures, sharing in the ups and many downs, to find the inspiration that pushes you towards your own aspirations. It doesn’t have to be 8,000 meter peaks or ice climbing, just whatever it may be that you have longed to experience. You won’t know your own limits until you try and you might just be surprised…